7 Modern Kitchen Hoods
Want to know how to ruin a dinner party really quickly? Fill the house with smoke. A functioning ventilation system in the kitchen is without a doubt a cooking essential and yet is an oft-overlooked design opportunity. Here, we take a look at seven kitchens featured in Dwell that sport modern, chic, and high-performance kitchen hoods.
@current / @total
- Boris Dramov and Bonnie Fisher, principals of San Francisco-based ROMA Design Group recently completed a gut renovation for their daughter, Dana Dramov.
- Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi, founders of the New Haven, Connecticut, architecture firm Gray Organschi, specialize in thoughtful, site-specific homes. See our favorites from the Dwell archives.
- A family’s remote island retreat becomes a more permanent home base, thanks to the efficiency of building modular.
- From a single sheet to a shiny-metal extravaganza, stainless steel remains a very viable way of modernizing your kitchen. Here are 9 ways to incorporate the low-maintenance material.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- To create their rural Connecticut getaway, Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi layered their modern design sensibility atop an early 20th-century stone foundation.
- By introducing chic new elements, a Belgian couple takes a gentle approach to transforming a tired house into a vibrant workshop.
- Seven striking dining room arrangements to inspire high-design mealtime.