6 Low-VOC Pink Paint Colors
- Find inspiration, and the necessary components to bring dreams to reality, in the Design and Materials zone at Dwell on Design.
- Thanks to an earth-moving renovation, a hillside Virginia home located on a notch between two ridges becomes a place for play and repose.
- Over the past year or so, we've noticed a pink trend happening in furniture and textiles (and it's not just our rose-colored glasses).
- Sustainable consultant to the stars Jordan Harris convinces Hollywood starlets to go hybrid, but when it came to greening his own home, he enlisted outside help.
- Tasked with creating a hybrid residence and art gallery, architect Jeff Dolezal of Omaha, Nebraska, firm Tack Architects called upon mid-century influences to create a showpiece of modern design in…
1950s Palm Springs was the jumping off point for this walnut console. While we dig the throwback to the atomic era, the low-VOC water-based lacquer and eco-friendly MDF used in this American-made piece are all laudable traits, too.
From the front, this dresser gives just a hint of its true color. The painted portion—–nontoxic and low VOC, natch—–wraps around the entire exterior of the piece.
- Project Manager Brad Liljequist chronicles the building of zHome, a ten-unit townhome in Issaquah, Washington—the first multifamily zero-energy community in the United States.