6 Australian Homes from the Design Files
Lucy Feagins has been curating stylish Australian interiors for her site, the Design Files, since 2008. We recently featured her favorite local discoveries in our September 2013 issue and regularly visit her blog for architectural eye candy. Here, we share a few recent stories published on the site.
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- We add four more breathtaking structures to our collection of modern Australian homes from the Dwell archives. Be sure to take a look at parts one, two and, three as well!
- The kitchen is undeniably the heart of the modern home.
- If you enjoyed our popular post, 12 Beautiful Bedrooms, don't miss this collection of some of the prettiest places to rest your head, as discovered by the Dwell team on our Pinterest board: Bedrooms.
- In our September 2013 issue, we asked some of our favorite online design writers to introduce their latest local discoveries.
- In Season 5 of Bravo’s Project Runway, fashion designer Leanne Marshall earned the winning nod from the judges for her architectural, sustainability-minded designs.
- One of our favorite architects Down Under is the Melbourne-based, but Tasmania-bred, Andrew Maynard.
- Photographer Peter Bennetts cuts out the middleman, photographing his favorite spots in his home base, Melbourne, Australia.