5 Ways to Utilize Lighting as Art
- From a wooden angled open space to a Parisian art director's room with an island, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in.
- British artist Maisie Broadhead elevates the nuisance of an unsightly lamp cord to over-the-mantel art with this clever bit of DIY design.
- Combining and contrasting different chairs can add personality, tout a vintage sensibility, or help you stick to a budget.
- Take a look into these 10 homes to see how they have effortlessly furnished their interiors with playful collections of mismatched items.
- At this point in the planting season, your friends and neighbors may already have neatly arranged rows of starter plants in their backyard, or pots on their balcony starting to sprout CSA-worthy…
- As previously looked at in Dwell's two-part series, Dining Rooms We Love, Dwell invites you to take another look at five simply stunning dining rooms.
- When renovating or adding on to your home, a perfectly rectangular room may not be available, see these seven creative ways to carve out bedroom space.
- Building on the 8 Libraries We Love post, here are six reading nooks crafted for the modern bibliophile.