5 Casual Dining Rooms
- In the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, what started off as a decorating job turned into a full-blown renovation for Nicole Hollis, founder of Nicole Hollis Interior Design.
- A high-impact, modern fireplace can be the heart and hearth of the home, providing a visual anchor in any room, indoors or out. Click through the slideshow to check out five of our favorites.
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- Whether it's indoors or outdoors, for practical use or aesthetics, a fireplace is a great addition to any home.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.
- To call interior designer Nicole Hollis’s portfolio “eclectic” is an understatement.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.