10 Tips for Creating a Well-Designed Bathroom
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- For centuries, Japanese enjoyed the country’s thousands of outdoor hot springs, so it’s no surprise deep soaking became popular indoors, too.
- How does one hide clutter in a bathroom without going full-on minimalist? Let these ten homes guide your way.
- Flummoxed by the ever-present need for storage in the bathroom? Here are 10 ways to stash all your bath supplies in a modern way.
- Dwell loves a good outdoor shower or al fresco tub. Here, five of our favorite ways to bathe outdoors, from Wisconsin to Japan.
- We tackle the bathroom in this installment of the Smart Storage Design series.
As part of our partnership with the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), the largest organization of its kind in the country, you can catch smart tips and new product finds from leading interior designers like Ginger Brewton, Kerrie Kelly, Alene Workman, and others every month here on dwell.com. Look through our list below for expert perspectives on all things interior design!
- From a rustic, 19th-century trough clad in stainless steel to a couple’s Zen bath fronted by smooth pebbles, here are 6 modern soaking tubs designed to inspire you to find creative ways to pamper…