10 Tips for Creating a Comfortable Living Room
+ Read Article
A comfortable living space is about layers, creating conversational seating, and building a sensible room that’s both visually and functionally stimulating. A perfect living room teases and pleases the eye in a manner that feels edgy and fun while simultaneously catering to one’s need to pile up or curl in in the most casual way. Here, ten tips to help you on your way.
Showing image @current of @total
- Everyone needs a room to call their own; better still, a room with a breathtaking view. Here, a few of our favorites from stories past.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- "Warming the bench" takes on new meaning when used as a feature in modern homes.
- Now you see it, now you don't.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Sliding glass doors and walls take center stage in these 10 homes that seamlessly transition between indoors and out. For more indoor-outdoor design ideas, pick up a copy of our April 2013 issue.
- There is something about the clean lines and pale wood of quintessential Scandinavian design that makes it so appealing.
- In our March 2012 issue we toured this small Bratislava, Slovak Republic, apartment in the story True Value. Now we're having a look at another hip flat by the same firm, Gut Gut.