- Photographer Peter Bennetts cuts out the middleman, photographing his favorite spots in his home base, Melbourne, Australia.
- No opera house. No Bondi Beach. No sunning celebs. This is Melbourne, home of Australia’s most thriving design scene.
Editors' Picks Places
- After zipping around the countryside on my third day in Melbourne, Australia, Day Four was to be a decidedly urban affair--a self-guided tour of some of the city's architectural marvels with stops…
- Editor Aaron Britt keeps the home fires stoked with tales and photographs from his architectural tour of Melbourne, Australia.
- One element of my tour of Melbourne that really surprised me was how much I liked the new Melbourne Convention Center by Hamish Lyon of NH Architecture and Nik Karalis of Woods Bagot.
- After untold hours in the air, and an unexpected 4AM stop in New Caladonia, I finally arrived in Melbourne, Australia, to commence my architectural tour.
- Aaron Britt, our intrepid editor abroad, shares the sights seen on the third day of his architectural sojourn to Melbourne, Australia.