- Brussels is a city of contradictions. Montgomery Square is a circle.
- Did you know Dwell has covered design in far-flung locations since our very beginning? What was once called Elsewhere has since evolved to departments we call "Detour" and "Postcard".
- Globetrotting Belgian architect Julien De Smedt carves out a space to call his own in a converted industrial loft building in Brussels.
- A renovation transforms a concrete water tower into a six-story living space that rises high above the surrounding scenery.
- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?
- For someone whose design philosophy is "to produce exceptionally designed objects of permanent value," you'd better believe it.
- Take a photographic trek through cities like Melbourne, Australia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Oslo, Norway; and more, in our anthology of must-stop destinations for the design-savvy traveler.
- When it came time for Hernan Rios to renovate his apartment inside a 1968 Louis Herman De Koninck building, he reached out to Matteo Colombo and Andrea Serboli's Barcelona-based…