The Ultimate Road Trip: Ireland
For nearly two weeks, the team made their way across the southern coast, bobbing and weaving through tiny hillside towns all the way to County Sligo. What follows is a photo album-worth of images from the trip.
@current / @total
It's true, foldout road maps are on the way out. Clean out your glove box and put those old maps to use. Recycled road map corkboards are a quick DIY gift idea for the beloved traveler, geography buff, or your college road trip partner-in-crime.
- Timothy Richards of Bath, England, turned his love of design into a cottage industry.
- Tonke builds old-fashioned wooden campers on a modern undercarriage. With four different models to accommodate either a solo journey or a trip to Yellowstone for three, this is traveling in style.
- Last year I spent two nights at the luxurious Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam, and I'm excited to share my photos of the place.
- Hello from Scotland! I've had the rather good fortune to be invited for a bit of a design tour in Scotland, and I am reporting back on my first day and a half in Edinburgh.
- An architect and artist flee Dublin for the countryside to build a biodegradable house and raise their children.
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai (find the previous posts here).
- Ian Walton (who comes from a long line of physicists) and Marcel Twohig (the son of an artist and sculptor) both studied industrial design at Dublin’s National College of Art & Design.