Things We Saw in Paris (Maison&Objet 2014 Part Three)
- This week, Dwell editors are onsite in Paris for the 2013 fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
- Last week, Dwell editors surveyed the scene at the annual design and interiors trade show, Maison&Objet in Paris.
Each year, the home design show MAISON&OBJET, highlights the most outstanding names on the design and décor scene today.This extraordinary event gathers the world’s greatest creative minds – established or emerging – to present them in unrivalled scenography, exhibiting their work in Hall 7 during the show. MAISON&OBJET has selected Tom Dixon, Philippe Nigro and Dimore Studio as the 2014 Creative Leaders. The three will be speaking at the show about their projects and their vision of design going-forward.
- Dwell editors arrived at Maison&Objet in Paris on Friday to survey the scene.
An event for the trade and general publicImagined as an itinerary — free-ranging and free of charge — sprinkled with exhibits and festive parties organized each night of the week, aimed at design lovers and the French and international trade who will be in Paris for the Maison&Objet show.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
Join 3,000 exhibitors & 85,000 trade visitors from all over the world, 8 halls of 1.5 million square feet of net exhibition space. The show covers the whole range of home products, cook+design, textile, decorative and design accessories, lighting, giftware, and furniture. MAISON&OBJET is the ideal place for buyers and designers. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of them!
Registration available here.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.