Showcase of Architectural Drawings at Venice Architecture Biennale
- The curators of the U.S. Pavilion bring a working architectural office to the Venice Architecture Biennale.
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- As promised, here is the second part of our grand tour through the national pavilions at the 2010 Venice Biennale.
- I was once told, "If you ever go to the Venice Biennale, you will see all of the architecture that the world will be seeing for the next two years." So here I am, at the opening of…
- The concept of each country showing their best colors at the Venice Biennale began from 1895, in the same spirit of nationalism (or chauvinism) of the World's Fair.
- Iceland, the land of the midnight sun and geological hot spots, will have its own floating stage at the Venice Biennale's 55th International Art Exhibition which officially opens on Saturday, June…
- The theme for the 13th Venice Biennale as defined by David Chipperfield is Common Ground.
- The US curators for the 2014 Venice Architecture Biennale were announced this week, and the group includes several visionaries from Dwell issues past.