Short Stays: 10 Tiny Hotels
- These four pairs of modern dwellings and their past counterparts explore the evolution of architectural styles through the ages.
- Relive the greatest design moments of the week with this roundup of photographs and videos from the staff of Dwell.
- Summer time means it's time to travel! Whether you're planning on staying stateside or reslishing in a beachside oasis south of the border, Dwell has you covered with these five modern hotels.
- On a gently sloping lot in the middle of a pine forest at the northern edge of Cuernavaca, Mexico, is a family compound with a recent addition conceptualized by local architect Alfredo Raymundo Cano…
- Food52's store Provisions just released a camping collection, filled with gear, games, and more for the modern camper.
- The Generator London brings established design pieces into a playful space.
- Sure, you could take a vacation in Switzerland and stay in one of many posh hotels, eating gourmet meals, taking bubble baths, and sleeping peacefully on 600-thread count sheets.
- Three ‘book-objects’ created by Alexander and Daria Kudmova Butahinoy of the Moscow-based Ruetemple Architectural Studio offer ways to store books and save space.