Porcelanosa Tile Showroom Visit
+ Read Article
Back in June, Dwell was kindly invited by Spanish tile manufacturer Porcelanosa to tour their impressive factory. We first highlighted their Krion solid surfaces and now we're back for more. Here are five tile designs that caught our eye.
Showing image @current of @total
- Choosing tile for a remodel or renovation is tricky business and the right tile choice can undoubtably elevate a design to new heights.
- Dwell was kindly invited by Spanish tile manufacturer Porcelanosa to tour their facilities and explore two of Spain's most highly populated cities, Valencia and Madrid.
- In the October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- Highlight Gallery's new project, 3020 Laguna Street In Exitum, is open to the public for just one more day–tomorrow, Saturday, February 25, from 2:00 to 7:00 PM.
- The first design to emerge from hot new Toronto design studio +tongtong is Mooncake, an invitingly spare dining table whose removable trays, fashioned after the alluring topography of our…
- On our second day in Barcelona, fueled by café con leche and enough jamon to kill a horse, we excitedly settled into a breakneck tour of modern Catalan design and architecture.
- We're reporting from Almeria, a province in southwestern Spain where surfaces company Cosentino is headquartered.
- Our second update from the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center and the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show includes outdoor kitchens, hybrid gas-charcoal grills, and a $6,400 toilet that will…