Panel 2 at Arthur Ross
- If movie posters are essentially advertisements to get you into the theater, the Hollywood versions splashed with matinee-idol close-ups and 100-point typefaces, then the moody, highly graphic design…
- In South Africa, Pedersen Lennard has crafted two cafes that showcase the design studio’s modern furniture and love of coffee.
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Manjari Sharma
For Part Two of our video series "The Modern Family," sponsored by Mercedes-Benz, we head to New York City's Lower East Side, where architects Hayes and James Slade have renovated a 1,600-square-foot apartment for themselves and their four children. Using their own home as an example, the couple share their best tips for family-friendly, modern design—and for living well in limited space.
- In Philadelphia, a competition challenges designers to rethink the bicycle rack.
- In the beginning of Beauty in Decay: The Art of Urban Exploration, collaborators Jeremy Gibbs ("RomanyWG") and Patrick Potter posit that "the strange thing is not that Urban Explorers…
- When plans for a prefab home flopped, Rian and Melissa Jorgensen were introduced to Jonathan Feldman of Feldman Architecture, whose custom design was able to deliver an environmentally conscious…
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai.