Notes from Design Week Mexico
- If you find yourself in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, next week—or even Belgium, Denmark, or northern Germany—hie thee to Dutch Design Week.
- There was a lot to see at the International Builders’ Show last week. Here are four things that caught my eye.
- I saw a lot of art and a lot of design amidst the Basel melee in Miami last week.
- The Dwell team was heavily inspired by art and photography this week. Enjoy a little bit of culture as we head into the weekend!
- For the past three years, thousands of architecture and design enthusiasts from around the world have flocked to Palm Springs for its annual Modernism Week.
- We're back for our very first Friday Finds of 2010, bringing you our favorite links from the past week.
- Let the Dwell staff do your Internet wanderings for you, as they present their favorite links from the week.
- Our weekly round-up is short and sweet today—check out the links below to see what caught our editors' fancy as they meandered around the Web this week.