Milan Furniture Fair 2009
- We three weary travelers (Dwell's editor-in-chief, Sam Grawe, assistant editor Jordan Kushins, and I) have landed in Milan and are ready to begin reporting on the sights and scene at the 2010 Salone…
- Dwell has traveled to Milan, Italy, for the 2011 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, the largest furniture fair in the world, to see firsthand the latest novelties from renowned designers and to…
- Day three of non-stop design action at the Milan Furniture Fair delivered another great slideshow of new furniture and lighting.
- A view-filled waterfront penthouse in Cape Town, South Africa, turns to natural elements for design inspiration.
Earlier this year, Dwell editors traveled to the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan and came back with their lists and pics of the best new designs from around the world. Here are their picks for sofas. You can also see these and more in the In the Modern World section of Dwell's September 2009 issue.
B&B Italia is proud to offer select pieces from their home and outdoor collections available for delivery within two weeks in the Continental US.
New York Locations: enjoy 30% off the Quickship Program this October
- Moustache is a new French company debuting their contemporary home furnishings at Salone this year.
- In honor of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, the B&B Italia founder who died on January 25, 2014, at age 87, here are eight homes from Dwell's archives where the influential Italian furniture company's…