Milan Design Week: Day Two
- For its annual exhibition during Milan Design Week, Kvadrat invites young designers like Anton Alvarezto reimagine uses for its Divina wool fabric.
- Our editors share the latest from the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day three!]
- Over the past year or so, we've noticed a pink trend happening in furniture and textiles (and it's not just our rose-colored glasses).
- Messe Frankfurt nurtures the young designers who come to its fairs—Tendence and Ambiente, namely—to exhibit their wares.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- Nanimarquina, the Barcelona-based rug manufacturer, experiments with color and patterns at Milan Design Week 2014.
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Dwell has traveled to Milan, Italy, for the 2011 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, the largest furniture fair in the world, to see firsthand the latest novelties from renowned designers and to…