Milan Design Week 2014 Recap
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- We roamed Milan's galleries and the Salone del Mobile show floors (check out our recap here) hunting down the best new design pieces. Here, we turn our eye to innovative materials.
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- Dwell presented an exhibition of work by lauded American furniture designer Stephen Burks during Milan Design Week—a preview of what's to come when Burks joins Dwell on Design 2014 as keynote speaker.
- Our editors share snapshots of some of their best finds from their third day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day four!]