Milan 2010: Day Three—Eurocucina
On the third day of the 2010 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, we devoted an entire day to Eurocucina, which is a fair-within-a-fair that appears in Milan every two years. Manufacturers, architects and designers from all over the globe materialize from the woodwork to unveil their latest concepts in kitchen design, and we, the hungry design hordes, descend upon them.
@current / @total
- This year, at almost every stall at Eurocucina we felt at home, noticing a serious trend in kitchens and living rooms coming together.
- Henrybuilt and Viola Park rank high on our list of great, modern kitchen systems (a list that includes the likes of Snaidero, Berloni, Scavolini, Pedini, Boffi, Poliform, and Bulthaup to name just a…
- Our editors share the latest from the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day three!]
Pedini and Dwell cordially invite you to a special evening of ﬁne Italian design during K/BIS. Experience the new and inspirational Pedini Atlanta showroom with the premier of the new “DUNE” series never before seen in the U.S.
Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks during this showcase of innovative European kitchen design from the creative minds of Pedini designers straight from the halls of EUROCUCINA.
Special thanks to our event partner Gaggenau.
Palomar Hotel is the preferred hotel for out-of-town guests.
RSVP by April 24 by calling 404.817.3313 or emailing the contact below.
- We have more from the floor at the fifth-annual Dwell on Design conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Here we present a few booths that caught our attention.
- Designer Tom Dixon, armed with a tiny tupperware full of sunflower seeds and a suspiciously healthy looking container of green juice, sat down at ICFF 2010 to chat about his latest limited-edition…
- On our second day in Milan, we gathered our wits and plunged headfirst into Salone Internazionale del Mobile—the largest furniture fair in the world.
Please join Dwell Media to celebrate the Grand Opening of the PEDINI Italian Kitchen & Bath Showroom in Los Angeles!
Special Guest Michael Sylvester of Dwell Media and Managing Director, Dwell on Design
Co-Sponsored by CaesarStone, The Original Quartz Surface
Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Free parking available accessible from Waring Avenue.