Marimekko at Crate & Barrel
This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco. The two companies have collaborated for four decades so it makes sense that Marimekko is growing its North American retail presence by launching small shops within existing Crate & Barrel stores. The first shop-in-a-shop opened in SoHo last fall and since then, the company has launched another store in New York City and one in Chicago. On Thursday, we made our way to San Francisco's Union Square shopping district for this city's new Marimekko boutique.
@current / @total
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
Party fouls are inevitable. Someone’s bound to spill a drink, so come prepared with this stylish sopper.
The harvest pattern of pea pods, poppies, and broccoli in this Puutarhurin Parhaat fabric depicts a “gardener’s best yield,” part of Marimekko’s stylish new In Good Company collection.
- If you're like me, you have more totes than you know what to do with. Get ready to do some closet cleaning because the Marimekko Pilvi bag is the one worth having.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.