Lost & Found in LA: Part 2
If you liked what you saw in my previous report on Lost & Found in Los Angeles, then check out this slideshow: a roundup of owner Jamie Rosenthal's favorite items in the shop, along with her thoughts on what makes these pieces unique. Some great gift ideas in here! All available for purchase online.
@current / @total
- I spent last week in Los Angeles, exploring neighborhoods, poking around design shops, and hoping to finally understand how the various corners of the sprawling metropolis fit together.
- In honor of noted New Orleans architect Allen Eskew, who died Tuesday, we meander through the great design and architecture we love from the Big Easy.
- One of the special exhibitions at Tendence was Africa Chic, a collection of objects designed and manufactured in Africa.
- The South African-born, San Francisco-based architect Stanley Saitowitz is no stranger to the intersection of Judaism and design.
- Five years after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans still houses to up to 70,000 vacant lots. Two years ago, however, the city put a plan into place to help residents revive their neighborhoods.
- As part of their 75th anniversary celebration, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art has partnered with local retail giant Gap on eight limited-edition artist t-shirts.
- As New Orleans struggles to get back on its feet, one architect learns from the past while building for the future.
- Get lost in Alaska with the great Vancouver based photographer Kamil Bialous as he gives us all the behind the scenes details about his first photo shoot experience for Dwell.