Live from London: Giles Miller
- A sign of the times? French designer Paul Coudamy's offices for the advertising firm Beast are made entirely from corrugated cardboard.
- North Carolina high schoolers take on a creating a sustainable small-scale housing solution—for hens.
- You can have your pick of a wide assortment of couches, chairs and tables at the 100% Design trade fair at Earl's Court in London, but some of the objects that made the biggest impression were the…
- While the main venue hosting the 100% Design trade fair is at Earl's Court in West London, more than 200 events and exhibitions are scattered across the British capital during the nine-day London…
- From commentary in The Incidental (a community-generated newsletter and website tracking the design buzz this week in the British capital) to a curated show of his father's pottery collection,…
- Benjamin Hubert has been busy since graduating with an industrial design degree from Loughborough University in 2006.
The original Mirror Puzzle was a not-so-standard jigsaw—Wong substituted reflective pieces for standard printed cardboard. Ascalon’s black-and-brass stained glass evolves the thoughtful concept.
- We celebrated the start of London Design Festival with tea and itty bitty cupcakes at British textile and surface designer Ella Doran's shop in East London.