Live from London: Giles Miller
- A sign of the times? French designer Paul Coudamy's offices for the advertising firm Beast are made entirely from corrugated cardboard.
- You can have your pick of a wide assortment of couches, chairs and tables at the 100% Design trade fair at Earl's Court in London, but some of the objects that made the biggest impression were the…
- North Carolina high schoolers take on a creating a sustainable small-scale housing solution—for hens.
- While the main venue hosting the 100% Design trade fair is at Earl's Court in West London, more than 200 events and exhibitions are scattered across the British capital during the nine-day London…
- Our friends at Herman Miller just released a series of online videos celebrating the work of five California architects.
In the final installment of our video series on color theory, senior editor Aaron Britt heads to Zeeland, Michigan, to tour Herman Miller's headquarters and get the skinny on color and material trends from textile expert Susan Lyons.
- Benjamin Hubert has been busy since graduating with an industrial design degree from Loughborough University in 2006.
- From commentary in The Incidental (a community-generated newsletter and website tracking the design buzz this week in the British capital) to a curated show of his father's pottery collection,…