Kitchen and Bath Industry Show 2010
This weekend, an estimated 35,000 designers, manufacturers, retailers, and press descended on Chicago's McCormick Place Convention Center to see the latest, greatest, and greenest in kitchen and bathroom products, fixtures, and appliances at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS). Dwell's associate editor Miyoko Ohtake toured the floors and made the following finds.
Showing image @current of @total
- This week, we headed to the annual Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (more commonly referred to as KBIS, pronouced "k-biz") in Las Vegas, Nevada, to check in with favorite manufacturers and…
- Here we are with our final report from the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, held this year in Las Vegas (it's heading back to Chicago in 2012).
- This week Associate Editor Miyoko Ohtake made it through the rain that's drenching the West Coast and to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders' Show.
- In the Kitchen and Bath zone at Dwell on Design, exhibitors showed us new ways to think about cooking, baking, grilling, dining, bathing, and more.
- Our second update from the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center and the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show includes outdoor kitchens, hybrid gas-charcoal grills, and a $6,400 toilet that will…
This year, the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show is fresh and revitalized thanks to a new lineup of events including the Best of KBIS, UNcontained, the 2012 NKBA Design Competition awards, and a dynamic line-up of speakers that begins with keynote presenter Candice Olson. At KBIS, spot trends, experience product introductions, and find the practical solutions and valuable connections that will take them into the future. Leading exhibitors will be on-hand to introduce and educate on the latest product lines, and networking begins the moment you walk onto the show floor. For a full list of exhibitors and speaker presentations or for registration information, please visit KBIS.com.
- Boris Dramov and Bonnie Fisher, principals of San Francisco-based ROMA Design Group recently completed a gut renovation for their daughter, Dana Dramov.
- Greenbuild is charging full steam ahead at the Moscone Center in Dwell's home town of San Francisco.