KBIS 2011: Part 2
Our second update from the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center and the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show includes outdoor kitchens, hybrid gas-charcoal grills, and a $6,400 toilet that will open when you enter the bathroom, warm your feet while you sit, and play your iPod through its built-in speakers.
Showing image @current of @total
- Here we are with our final report from the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, held this year in Las Vegas (it's heading back to Chicago in 2012).
From chairs, to umbrellas, to grills, we've compiled some of our favorite outdoor products to inspire you to spend a little more time in your outdoor space.
- In the Kitchen and Bath zone at Dwell on Design, exhibitors showed us new ways to think about cooking, baking, grilling, dining, bathing, and more.
- Amid the tall grasses and open skies of the Great Plains, forward-thinking urban planning ideas take root in North Dakota.
- For our new June 2011 Beach Houses We Love issue, I set up shop in a backyard with seven mini grills for an afternoon of barbecuing and product testing.
- Water efficiency is as important as ever and this weekend we take the stage not once but twice to discuss ways to be more water wise.
Summer is here and you know what that means: outdoor grilling! Test drive those budding tastebuds by checking out our favorite eight grills below.
- This week we're filling the floors of the Los Angeles Convention Center with products and furniture from our favorite designers, manufacturers, and companies for Dwell on Design.