International Builders' Show
This week Associate Editor Miyoko Ohtake made it through the rain that's drenching the West Coast and to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders' Show. Hosted by the National Association of Home Builders, the four-day tradeshow featured the latest products, designs, and technologies from hundreds of companies from around the country and world.Trends included high-tech kitchens (with touchscreen systems that offer cooking tips, measurement conversions, and more), a widening array of colors (among them, eight new metallic Corian colors from DuPont) and, of course, ever-more-efficient products and systems.
@current / @total
- Green themes and cost-effective credentials might not be new to the spotlight, but they are certainly ubiquitous at the 2009 International Builders’ Show, held this year in Las Vegas.
- There was a lot to see at the International Builders’ Show last week. Here are four things that caught my eye.
- This weekend, an estimated 35,000 designers, manufacturers, retailers, and press descended on Chicago's McCormick Place Convention Center to see the latest, greatest, and greenest in kitchen and…
Five speeds, multiple color and finish options, and clean touch-control pad. Includes extra-long ice-crushing blades and a handy speed-control guide that walks you through which speed to use when.
- Having lived in, and loved, a modern house built in 1954 in Seattle’s Magnolia neighborhood since buying it in 1996, architect Karen Braitmayer and her husband, marine mechanic David Erskine,…
- Water efficiency is as important as ever and this weekend we take the stage not once but twice to discuss ways to be more water wise.
The International Builders' Show (IBS), is the largest residential building industry tradeshow in the world. With the most residential construction pros you'll see in one place, IBS is the building industry’s defining business event.
Now in its 68th year, IBS brings together virtually every aspect of the building industry. Owned and produced by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), IBS is the perfect showcase for suppliers and manufacturers looking to market and sell to builders, architects, developers, dealers, and distributors.
- Nature ruled at KBIS/IBS 2014—we saw everything from petrified wood surfaces to tiles made from real fruits and vegetables. Here are a few earthly finds from the show floor.