ICFF 2012: Editors' Awards
Though there are hundreds of exhibitors at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a select few were called out for their exceptional wares by a panel of judges who name the Editors' Awards. This year, the esteemed group included representatives from Dwell, Wallpaper*, Metropolis, Azure, Intramuros, and Interni, who took to the show floor and passionately debated the mertis of their favorite designs. In the slideshow that follows, we share a look at the 16 winning booths.
@current / @total
- In the Kitchen and Bath zone at Dwell on Design, exhibitors showed us new ways to think about cooking, baking, grilling, dining, bathing, and more.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- This year's Dwell on Design exhibitors presented an impressive array of goods ranging from kitchen and bath, furniture and accessories, outdoor, and lighting products.
- Each spring, New York Design Week gets bigger and better thanks in part to an ever-expanding roster at ICFF (more on that here) as well as the dedication of several local organizations presenting…
- It’s quite a feat to transform the interior of a convention hall—vast and fluorescently lit—into a feel-good lounge-y space that truly brings the outside in.
- On Friday, June 21, we presented our third-annual Dwell on Design Awards, in which we handed out custom-made awards designed by Dwell creative director Alejandro Chavetta and the San Francisco design…
It's no secret that designs that do double duty make our hearts throb. Enter the Red Dot Award–winning BlancoWhite series of LED lamps by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole. They're tables, shelves, accent pieces, and lighting all in one!
- This week we're digging deep into our favorites objets de design spotted at the 2012 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York, from satellite events to the show floor at Javits Center.