ICFF 2010: From the Show Floor
- It’s quite a feat to transform the interior of a convention hall—vast and fluorescently lit—into a feel-good lounge-y space that truly brings the outside in.
- This week we're digging deep into our favorites objets de design spotted at the 2012 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York, from satellite events to the show floor at Javits Center.
- While cruising the floor of the ICFF today, I couldn't resist dropping in to have a chat with Dwell's old neighbor and all around good guy, San Francisco–based designer Peter Stathis.
- It's definitely springtime in the Big Apple, and New York is buzzing.
- We three weary travelers (Dwell's editor-in-chief, Sam Grawe, assistant editor Jordan Kushins, and I) have landed in Milan and are ready to begin reporting on the sights and scene at the 2010 Salone…
- Though there are hundreds of exhibitors at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a select few were called out for their exceptional wares by a panel of judges who name the Editors'…
- We have more from the floor at the fifth-annual Dwell on Design conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Here we present a few booths that caught our attention.
- Designer Tom Dixon, armed with a tiny tupperware full of sunflower seeds and a suspiciously healthy looking container of green juice, sat down at ICFF 2010 to chat about his latest limited-edition…