Hotel Focus: Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down. The best part of this resting spot, besides the ultra affordability, is the lobby that is chock-full of art. It's filled with endless pieces of incredible sculptures and fantastic textural pieces. It also has an amazing dining lounge called Square 1682, which you must see before hitting up the Liberty Bell.
@current / @total
- A former brewery warehouse has taken on a new life as a modern luxury hotel in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- One of the oldest cities in the United States and home to the country’s first International Style skyscraper, Philadelphia is, unfortunately, now associated more with cheesesteaks and colonial…
- The best part of traveling is rarely the hotel.
- April 15th marks the final day of the 2013 YIA Little Art Fair (for Young International Artists), hosted by Raffles Paris and featuring a selection of contemporary painters and sculptors from France,…
- The Hotel Daniel is a 115-room boutique hotel in Vienna, Austria.
- With the opening of the Royalton Hotel in 1988, Phillippe Starck ushered in the new age of boutique design hotels.
- A name that may be familiar to you after reading many issues of Dwell: Mark Mahaney.
- This 5.5-acre property is a much-needed hotel option in Scottsdale and a welcome splash of color in the mundane beiges of the Sonoran desert.