Hotel Focus: Ale House Inn
+ Read Article
A former brewery warehouse has taken on a new life as a modern luxury hotel in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Located amongst the cobblestone streets of Portsmouth, the Ale House Inn was purchased by Doug Palardy and Daniel Innis in 2009 and underwent an extensive renovation, turning it into one of the finest east coast inns with a modern take.
@current / @total
- Summer time means it's time to travel! Whether you're planning on staying stateside or reslishing in a beachside oasis south of the border, Dwell has you covered with these five modern hotels.
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.
- In 1985, the Sprague Electric Mill in North Adams, Massachusetts, closed down.
- I traveled to Toronto last week to serve on the curatorial committee of Twenty+Change, report a story, and check out the city's current design scene.
- A couple months back I stayed at the Plumpjack-owned Carneros Inn in Napa County.
- From beautiful places to stay, to modern places to sip, to yummy places to eat, and even some stunning places to live—if you can get the owners to sell—we take you through some of our favorite places…
- As much as we dine out for tasty treats, a restaurant’s atmosphere is at least half of the fun; we share some of our favorite designs here.