European Vacation: 5 Capitals of Design
- Industrial designer Alfredo Häberli shows us how to pass the hours in Zurich, Switzerland, a city with no shortage of timekeepers.
- Take a photographic trek through cities like Melbourne, Australia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Oslo, Norway; and more, in our anthology of must-stop destinations for the design-savvy traveler.
- Now that summer is here, what better time to plan a vacation?
- coolcapitals.com and Dwell teamed up for the second year in a row to bring you a "cool" design competition!
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- In honor of the summer travel season, we've collected 7 modern getaways in far-flung locations from India to New Zealand to Greece.
- From architecture to industrial design, we round up stories hearkening from the Scandinavian countries of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland.
- Waking up, despite the early hour, was a joy in sunny Lausanne. Finally, after days of rain, I could look onto spectacular Lake Geneva as I hurried through my breakfast.