Dwell Around the World
- At the end of September, I hopped across the pond to visit Basel, Switzerland, and the nearby Laufen bathrooms factory and showroom.
- After spending the better part of Sunday on the floor of the Javits center, at five pm, I joined a motley (but stylish) crew for the launch of Public Bikes.
- Last week I headed north (and quite a ways east) to one of my favorite cities: Toronto.
- On our second day in Barcelona, fueled by café con leche and enough jamon to kill a horse, we excitedly settled into a breakneck tour of modern Catalan design and architecture.
- Earlier this week, I headed to Seattle to report a story for an upcoming issue and to run around town to find the best food, furnishings, and other local favorites.
- We featured bridges, beautiful low-income housing experiments, and beachside pools in our Touring Sydney, Part 1, slideshow and it would be remiss of us not to include the Australian city's most…
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai.
- Seattle did nothing to cast away its stereotype as the country's wettest city earlier this week.