Design Miami: Mexican Design
- Before the melee of Design Miami got underway I had a chance to chat with the show’s director, Ambra Medda, about the Designer of the Year, and what we could expect from this year’s…
- This weekend's SF20 Modernism Show and Sale opened to the public this morning at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center.
- One of the best bits of design I saw in Miami, when I was there last month for Design Miami and Art Basel Miami Beach, was well off the gallery-party-hotel circuit.
- The 22nd annual Los Angeles Modernism Show, held May 1–3 at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, featured more than 70 exhibitors with mid-century wares trucked in from all over the country.
- One of the best ways to keep tabs on what we're working on here at Dwell is to follow @dwellmagazine on Instagram.
- Last night was the Design Miami vernissage party, and my first look at the tent by architects Aranda\Lasch, and the dozens of gallerists and the high glitz of the Miami art and society set.
- Sustainable design isn’t merely a catchphrase for Mexico City–based industrial designer Emiliano Godoy.
- Design Miami wrapped up on Sunday, and all told I’d say the fair was a mixed bag.