Crate and Barrel's New Shop-in-Shop
Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko. While they have been partners since the 1960's, their product offerings have expanded and are conveniently located in one spot. At the shop's opening last week, people were ogling at the brightly colored textiles, and snapping up tumblers, tea pots, bedding, and more.
@current / @total
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
- The famed Finnish textile brand Marimekko, renowned for simple, bright prints (and owing their original popularity in the US to Jackie Kennedy's Marimekko shift dresses in the 60's) has released…