Crate and Barrel's New Shop-in-Shop
Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko. While they have been partners since the 1960's, their product offerings have expanded and are conveniently located in one spot. At the shop's opening last week, people were ogling at the brightly colored textiles, and snapping up tumblers, tea pots, bedding, and more.
Showing image @current of @total
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- This past Sunday, I hopped aboard the 43 to check out the Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason.
The Pieni Unikko plywood tray features Marimekko's iconic Unikko pattern, designed by Maija Isola and Kristina Isola, and is available in pink and blue and less common black, yellow, and green hues.
- If you're like me, you have more totes than you know what to do with. Get ready to do some closet cleaning because the Marimekko Pilvi bag is the one worth having.