Coverings 2012: New Ravenna Tile
The 300,000-square-foot show floor at this year's Coverings (held April 17–20th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida) was filled with many stunning designs, but an offshoot in an annex at the nearby Peabody Hotel proved to be a cache of creativity. There, a handful of artisans from Virginia-based New Ravenna Mosaics exhibited wares ranging from the midcentury-inspired to the distinctly Moroccan influenced. Click through the slideshow for a look at the designs.
@current / @total
- Choosing tile for a remodel or renovation is tricky business and the right tile choice can undoubtably elevate a design to new heights.
- In the October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- On Saturday June 29, 2013, designer Brian Gennett will show his work at Chung King Studio in Los Angeles for Chinatown Design Night.
- Rising out of the Texas bayou, Houston is both a sprawling metropolis and the largest city in the United States without zoning regulations.
- This May an exhibition of contemporary Turkish design was on display at the third installment of the Wanted Design fair, a burgeoning satellite to the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New…
- Too much time has passed since we last checked in with mid-century furniture aficionado Sam Kaufman, whose diminutive gallery on Beverly Boulevard is always stocked with the most wonderful things.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.
- Motawi introduces five new designs into its popular Charley Harper series of art tile.