Best of Milan: Scholten & Baijings's chairs, lights, and tumblers
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Whether you choose to dine outside or in, updating your tableware with color will make your summer dinners feel more festive.
The Colour Glass collection is a range of minimalist glassware by Scholten & Baijings. It includes high and low water glasses, a red wine glass, a white wine glass, a champagne glass and a carafe. The glasses and carafe come in in three different designs: with yellow or blue fading from the top, or a golden dot at the bottom of the vessels. The red wine glass comes with a pink square on one side, the white wine glass has black grid lines and the champagne glass features golden grid lines.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- In April, Dwell's editors traveled the world, making a stop in Milan for the festivities surrounding Salone del Mobile, and Detroit to explore the city's art and design scene.
- Our editors share the latest from the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day three!]
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.