7 Small Spaces for the Adventurous Traveler
- The latest trend in hotel design is none other than bunk beds.
- Grupo Habita is known for its high-design Mexican hotels, but the firm's new hostel Downtown Beds, near Mexico City's main plaza, offers a radical sense of style for the budget traveler.
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- Tucked into corners or folded into walls, hideaway beds accommodate last minute guests and open up potentially cramped spaces.
- Vacations are lively and adventurous when staying at one of these brightly-colored hotels.
- Unobtrusively distinct from its neighbors, a weekend house in Mexico assimilates the colors of the surrounding landscape on surfaces of glass, steel, and concrete.
- We continue our exploration of color in the modern home with this installment on bright, cheery yellow.
- Iceland seems more remote than the four-and-a-half-hour flight from Boston feels. But Reykjavik, a city closer to Boston than San Francisco, is a world apart.