6 Dwell Travel Itineraries
+ Read Article
Did you know Dwell has covered design in far-flung locations since our very beginning? What was once called Elsewhere has since evolved to departments we call "Detour" and "Postcard". Here are a few of our favorite travel stories from issues past.
Showing image @current of @total
- Take a photographic trek through cities like Melbourne, Australia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Oslo, Norway; and more, in our anthology of must-stop destinations for the design-savvy traveler.
- Once a blue-collar industrial port, Malmö, Sweden, now aims to be a premier design destination. It’s on its way.
- Should your summer travels take you south of the border, we've rounded up all the architecture and design hotspots in this quintet of Latin American city guides.
- Brussels is a city of contradictions. Montgomery Square is a circle.
- I'll be traveling to Lima, Peru tomorrow to cover the National Gift Show and, of course, to take in the many sights of the city.
- It's no secret that during the annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, one of our favorite stops is SaloneSatellite, the portion of the fair devoted to young designers under the age of 35.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Gallerist Martin Kudlek shows us that there’s more to Cologne than its cathedral.