5 Design-Minded Outdoor Summer Getaways
@current / @total
- Inspired by the great depression, this poster is a free download (along with 4 others) through Readymade Magazine.
- As a Valentine's Day treat to our faithful readers, we're teaming up with PACT, purveyors of fine, design-minded underwear and fellow San Franciscans to give away (ooh la la) a dozen pairs of rather…
- Whilst in London, we met three talents who are making their marks on the local design scene. Soon you’ll be uttering their names along side Morrison, Dixon, and Adjaye.
- Food52's store Provisions just released a camping collection, filled with gear, games, and more for the modern camper.
The London Design Festival kicked off Saturday, and we, like the rest of the design world, is waiting with bated breath to see who shows up and what comes out of this year's events. Our own Dwell senior editor Aaron Britt will be checking out the wares and updating us with his finds as he stomps around London next week. In the meantime, we've rounded up seven of our favorite design-minded odes to the city (and a few to commonwealth as well).
- In 1985, the Sprague Electric Mill in North Adams, Massachusetts, closed down.
- The iconic, and slightly atomic, form of the shiny silver Airstream is embedded in our cultural and design milieu.
- Should your summer travels take you south of the border, we've rounded up all the architecture and design hotspots in this quintet of Latin American city guides.