The 404: Nashville's Newest, Smallest, Hotel
- With the winter weather comes dreams of an escape, which inspires us to consider the following modern hotels by forward-thinking architects and designers Dwell loves.
- Besides white-sand beaches and warm weather, creative geeks have a new reason to head to Los Cabos.
- Any traveler who’s been drawn to the magical desolation and unique energy of Iceland and its people knows that finding interesting places to stay has been quite a challenge.
- The Mondrian South Beach, a new luxury boutique hotel designed by Dutch design star Marcel Wanders, is much like Wanders himself: large, white, and pricey.
- Gold. Mosaic. Gold. Turquoise. Gold. Did I mention gold?
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.
- Judging by all the great feedback we've received on Kathryn Tyler's lovely Falmouth, England, home (Collector's Choice, June 2012), you all loved her style—and awesome collections of vintage…
- Last year I spent two nights at the luxurious Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam, and I'm excited to share my photos of the place.