4 Color-Obsessed Modern Hotels
- Gold. Mosaic. Gold. Turquoise. Gold. Did I mention gold?
- Pantone has been on a licensing kick for a while now—witness the Pantone chip mugs, messenger bags, cufflinks—but they recently unveiled their most ambitious project to date: the…
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- A passive home draped with bamboo shades might sound unusual, but it seems almost tame compared to other examples of contemporary French design.
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- We’d like to congratulate purple—or rather its more showy cousin, orchid—for regaining the spotlight after Pantone’s 2014 color of the year announcement.
- This 5.5-acre property is a much-needed hotel option in Scottsdale and a welcome splash of color in the mundane beiges of the Sonoran desert.
Give the gift of protection and style. The company Portel is designing some intriguing iPad sleeves, bags, belts and wallets. We're obsessed with their iPad sleeves made from thick natural felt. These handmade sleeves are designed not only to dress up your iPad while not in use, but to protect it from those minor accidental bumps and bangs. These sleeves fit both the iPad and iPad2 and come in a range of thoughtful colors.