2014 Milan Design Week Furniture Preview, Part 2
- At Via Matteo Bandello 14, behind a nondescript façade, you’ll find one of Milan’s best curated design spaces, the always lovely Spazzio Rossana Orlandi.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- During Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, there is one person that everyone watches: Rossana.
- Come Milan design week, Spazzio Rossana Orlandi is one of the most popular galleries in which to spy new ideas.
- Good work speaks for itself, but it would be remiss to ignore these movers and shakers in the design scene.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]