Webshop We Love: Labour and Wait
We first reported on Labour and Wait, the quaint East London homeware shop on Redchurch Street, here. A second visit, albeit online, has left us twice smitten. From children's hobby kits to marbled pots and plates, we handpicked nine of our favorite products, all available on their webshop.
@current / @total
- Fed up with men's fashion, Rachel Wythe-Moran and Simon Watkins of East London's Labour and Wait cooked up a plan to align their creative instincts and passion for practical design.
- Look no further than online shop Rodale's for a well-edited selection of eco-friendly items.
- Today’s global design scene is more expansive and easier to access than ever, thanks to all things Internet—websites, webshops, and an international brigade of bloggers.Online design writers do more…
- Son & Dotter, a new webshop launched in September by Sabrina Bello, aims to bring hard-to-find Scandinavian designs to the U.S. market.
- “Electronics are beautiful,” says engineer and artist Ayah Bdeir.
- As gift guide season kicks in to high gear, check out one editor-approved online shopping destination (aside from our own!): Giftlab, the newest venture from Net-a-Porter's Carmen Busquets.
- From cool new toys to the cases that protect them, Dwell's technology gift guide includes something fun and functional for everyone.
- How do American companies maintain handcrafted detail while producing fast enough—and in large enough quantities—to satisfy profit margins and consumers accustomed to instant…