Webshop We Love: Labour and Wait
+ Read Article
We first reported on Labour and Wait, the quaint East London homeware shop on Redchurch Street, here. A second visit, albeit online, has left us twice smitten. From children's hobby kits to marbled pots and plates, we handpicked nine of our favorite products, all available on their webshop.
Showing image @current of @total
- Fed up with men's fashion, Rachel Wythe-Moran and Simon Watkins of East London's Labour and Wait cooked up a plan to align their creative instincts and passion for practical design.
- Look no further than online shop Rodale's for a well-edited selection of eco-friendly items.
- Today’s global design scene is more expansive and easier to access than ever, thanks to all things Internet—websites, webshops, and an international brigade of bloggers.Online design writers do more…
- Modern design doesn't always have to be so highbrow, sometimes it can be downright whimsical. Here, we've gathered up eight of our favorite playfully and amusing modern designs.
- Son & Dotter, a new webshop launched in September by Sabrina Bello, aims to bring hard-to-find Scandinavian designs to the U.S. market.
- London native Johanna Lowe came into food and prop styling after finishing up a career as a photographer.
- As gift guide season kicks in to high gear, check out one editor-approved online shopping destination (aside from our own!): Giftlab, the newest venture from Net-a-Porter's Carmen Busquets.
- We look at five fresh ways to enjoy the It plants of design aficionados: succulents.