Webshop We Love: Giftlab
- Storeowners Juli Daoust and John Baker scout Scandinavia and Japan for the best designs in each region to bring back the best of their finds to their Toronto shop Mjölk (pronounced…
- A pair of Toronto boutique owners and their architects surpass expectations for above-the-shop living with a renovation that celebrates clean design and serene space.
- Son & Dotter, a new webshop launched in September by Sabrina Bello, aims to bring hard-to-find Scandinavian designs to the U.S. market.
- Look no further than online shop Rodale's for a well-edited selection of eco-friendly items.
- We first reported on Labour and Wait, the quaint East London homeware shop on Redchurch Street, here. A second visit, albeit online, has left us twice smitten.
- East Village boutique Still House has a quiet but powerful stock of home goods, all shoppable online.
- This Canadian duo searches out top Scandinavian and Japanese designs and brings their best finds back to this Toronto shop.
- Specializing in products for the home, the textile-driven Portland, Oregon, webshop Cloth and Goods puts a spotlight on old-world fabrics and weaving techniques.