Web Shop We Love: RIA
- Ceramics have always been a key interior accessory for the mod home. Our current favorites incorporate advanced glazing techniques that pay homage to their mid-century forebears.
- Obsessed with Southwestern art and one-of-a-kind crafts, the owners of this Portland, Oregon, store explain their aesthetic in ten easy pieces.
Sami Ruotsalainen designed this mug as part of the Oiva dinnerware collection created just for Marimekko. The simple, clean shape will inspire fresh conversation at your table and the design conjures Christmas trees. Made with hard, glazed porcelain, it has a long lifespan and a color that won’t fade or wear off.
- Self-described as a “cozy” and “sophisticated,” web shop Gretel Home is one of our go-to spots for house-warming gifts and last-minute presents.
- This Minneapolis idea shop and store focuses on practical Midwestern goods with personality.
- East Village boutique Still House has a quiet but powerful stock of home goods, all shoppable online.
- Dutch furniture designer Hella Jongerius is one of the bold-faced names of the design world, and we couldn't love her more.
- Citing inspirations ranging from the rocks of Joshua Tree to sand dunes, bamboo and her grandmother’s milk-glass hobnail bottles, Los Angeles-based ceramist Lesley Anton began her craft with…