Shop We Love: Present & Correct
- The life of a student may differ slightly from what you remember as a pupil, but even with so much technology in play, organization and great desk supplies go a long way towards success.
- Storeowners Juli Daoust and John Baker scout Scandinavia and Japan for the best designs in each region to bring back the best of their finds to their Toronto shop Mjölk (pronounced…
- If you shop wisely, you can buy plenty of holiday goodness for under $50 for everyone on your list, from bibliophiles to architecture buffs.
- Throughout the month of December, we’re offering 31 fabulous giveaways, and you could take one home!
- Whether an entry hall, mud room, or foyer, the area for ins and outs has a habit of becoming a cluttered mess. Coats, keys, wallet, cell phone, spare change, bag, bike, etc.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- For those who adore the beauty of a blank-page-in-waiting, behold! The incredible allure of a hardback book you make yourself is just too damn much to resist.
- Founded in London in 1997 by Suzanne and Christopher Sharp, The Rug Company grew out of the globe-trotting couple’s love of exotic cultures, exquisite hand-craftsmanship and, of course, rugs.