Philadelphia Design Hub: American Street Showroom
- German-based brand Duravit brings bathroom furnishings to their first American showroom, opening today in New York.
- Furniture and lighting designer extraordinaire David Weeks has a new showroom and gallery at 38 Walker Street in Manhattan.
- Our second update from the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center and the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show includes outdoor kitchens, hybrid gas-charcoal grills, and a $6,400 toilet that will…
- 'Innovate' was the buzzword at the Urban Land Institute’s spring conference in San Diego, May 15-17, where some 3,500 planners, developers, and real estate and land use professionals gathered to look…
Brooklyn is home to Wonk's design studio and showroom, and all of their furniture is made locally but shipped nationally. This 30"x12"x12" bamboo-ply cabinet has lacquered doors that can be customized in a wide selection of colors.
- Over the weekend of October 29th and 30th, Dwell hosted its first ever Design Lab in San Francisco.
- To celebrate the launch of American Standard's DXV line, designer Susan Serra creates a modern kitchen inspired by Nordic crafts and contemporary furniture.
Varied forms, surface decoration, use of glaze for color combined with science and skill shows the full breadth of possibilities as demonstrated by this selection of ceramics from the Museum's collection.