A Design Boutique Opens in Poland
- Something interesting appears to be happening in Katowice, Poland. Last week, we profiled a design boutique that recently opened there.
- I bid the fair city of Edinburgh farewell this morning as I boarded the train at Waverley Station.
- Here at Dwell, we love all things Airstream, that modernist silver bullet racing toward the freedom of the open road.
- British clothing company Mulberry opened their first West Coast boutique in San Francisco this past week.
- A surf shop in New York City? Unexpected, sure, but also incredibly chic.
- I've long been a fan of the Spanish shoemaker Camper (I have two pairs, I'll confess) and in recent years their strong sense of design has translated off the foot and into the retail…
- Senior Editor Aaron Britt talked to Kiel Mead the other day, after an initial cruise through his site yielded the Birdie Light, which he promptly posted.
- Quaintly perched on Tullinsgade in Vesterbro, Copenhagen lies the monoroomed Central Hotel & Café.